Living School is a private, innovative primary, elementary and middle school, created to foster, through education and trainings, the emergence of responsible and fulfilled citizens into the world, contributors to humanity's true evolution. The three key pillars of our pedagogy are life skills, eco-citizenship and parenting support. Living School's team is made up of 23 people, motivated by the desire to bring about a new way of educating, to inspire children to be happy and fulfilled and to contribute to positive societal transformation. The school and its 3 establishments are located in Paris's 19th district. We are working to share our pedagogy largely and to create new schools in France and elsewhere.
As part of its development, Living School is actively recruiting for 2022:
- An English teacher (CDI)
- A teacher for CM1 CM2 (CDI, position in French)
- An assistant manager intern* for 6 months (position in French)
- Interns* for the classes
Opening for an English Teacher (updated Spring 2022)
- Is teaching children and contributing to a better world your vocation?
- Are you an entrepreneurial educator?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we are looking for you!
We are actively recruiting at this time to fill 1 position. Here is how to apply:
Please answer the questions you’ll find below and send your answers (written or video format) and your CV to Julie. Please click on "Process" under the "Jobs" tab of our site. Do not just send your CV and a generic cover letter. Even better yet, film yourself in a short video (not longer than 15 minutes), answering the questions. We look forward to "seeing"/reading you!
- Why do you want to teach children?
- Please tell us about an experience you have had with a child/children.
- What part of the Living School pedagogical project most appeals to you?
- Have you already taught, and if so, which levels and for how long?
- According to you, what qualities are most necessary for a child to have in order to learn well?
- What do you do when there are behavior issues in the classroom?
- What personal qualities and talents can you contribute to Living School?
- What is your current situation in France or abroad (working or student visa)?
- How did you learn about this open position?
- Please feel free to tell us anything else you may feel is important to share.
- We are looking for an intern for a paid, long-term internship (6 months). You will work on projects as diverse as recruitment, communication, and organization. Position in French. For more information, see the detailed listing here.
- In the classroom:
- We regularly welcome interns at our school (middle school internships, CAP Petite enfance internships etc) for unpaid internships. To apply, send your CV and your letter of motivation to Léna.